TORTUGA MUSIC FESTIVAL HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO NOVEMBER 12, 13, 14, 2021
Ticket Transfer and Refund Info
Starting Friday, August 21 through Sunday, September 20, 2020 at 5pm ET, all guests who purchased a 2020 festival pass through the Tortuga ticketing page will have 2 options:
- Keep your passes and use them for the rescheduled November 2021 dates (no action is required, your passes will automatically be honored for the new dates)
- Request a refund (minus shipping and collectible credential fees if applicable, details below).
Please note the deadline for these options is Sunday, September 20, 2020. If you do not request a refund by the deadline, your tickets will automatically be valid for the new date.
Requesting a Refund:
If you wish to request a refund for your 2020 ticket purchase, you can do so by following the directions below:
1. Visit https://tortuga.frontgatetickets.com/ and log into your Front Gate Tickets account
2. Select order history under the “Your Account” tab on the top navigation bar
3. Select “View Order Detail” on the order number you wish to have refunded
4. Click the “Yes, Request Refund” button on the top of your order details
**If you change your mind and wish to still attend the festival in November 2021, log back into your account and hit the now available “cancel request” button. Once the request period closes on September 20, you will no longer be able to change the status of your refund request.
All refund requests MUST be done by Sunday, September 20, 2020. All refunds will be processed in as little as 30 days from when the request period ends on September 20.
If the original card used for purchase has expired or been updated, the refund should still be processed through the account used to purchase. No additional action is needed by the original purchaser. If your credit card used for purchase has been canceled or is now expired, the bank or credit card company will normally reroute the credit amount issued to the current account or card for use. Please DO NOT send any credit card or account information via email to Info@TortugaMusicFestival.com.
If you purchased with a layaway plan, all refunds will be processed in individual payments.
Only primary ticket purchasers will receive a refund. If you did not purchase your ticket directly through the official Tortuga website, please contact the person / party you purchased your ticket through.
This process takes time and all parties involved are working incredibly hard to expedite the process to ensure everyone who requests a refund receives it as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions not answered here, please feel free to reach out to Info@TortugaMusicFestival.com or contact Front Gate by visiting support.frontgatetickets.com.