First Aid Tips!
Here are some first aid tips to keep you happy & healthy during the festival!
- Wear sandals, flip flops, or comfortable shoes.
- The sand & pavement can become very hot, wearing shoes can prevent blisters!
- Take a picture of your driver’s license with your phone.
- If your purse or wallet gets lost, you can use the photo as identification in the event of a medical emergency.
- Drink plenty of water!
- South Florida is very hot & humid, you can easily become dehydrated.
- If you plan on drinking alcohol, eat food!
- Alcohol will be absorbed slowly & you will not become intoxicated as quickly.
- Women should bring feminine products.
- There will be first aid tents and medical professionals onsite to assess, evaluate, & treat any patrons requiring medical attention!
We want everyone to have a fun & SAFE time at the festival!