What are festival hours?
Festival Hours are 11:00am – 9:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
What artists are playing this year?
We’re incredibly excited about this year’s lineup, which includes Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Train, Sheryl Crow and so many more! You can see the full lineup here on our lineup page.
How many stages are there?
There are three stages. Get ready to dig your toes in the sand!
When will the schedule be released?
The schedule will be released closer to the festival dates.
Will there be a festival map?
Of course! We will have an updated 2014 map closer to festival time. You can see our 2013 map here
How do I become a vendor?
Vendor applications will be available soon. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
What volunteer opportunities are available?
Volunteer this year through WET (Work Exchange Team)
I’d like to cover the festival, write an article, do an interview with the festival, etc. How do I get in touch with someone about media?
Fill out the 2014 Media Application Form to request Media Passes! Click here to access the form.
I filled out the 2014 Media Application but I have not heard back anything yet!
Approved press will be notified closer to the festival.
Do I need to prove that my kid is 10 and under?
Most kids don’t have an ID! You may bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate if you feel your child looks much older than his/her age.
Are kids allowed?
All kids 10 and under get in free!
How many times can I leave and re-enter the festival?
With a weekend GA wristband, you will be able to exit and re-enter the festival one time PER DAY. VIP wristbands have re-entry privileges.
Want to know what else VIP has to offer? Click here to see the full list of amenities
Is there seating at the festival?
There is no official seating at the festival but you are allowed to bring your own low-rise beach chairs. There is a designated Chair Zone where you will be allowed to set up your chairs for the day.
Can I park my boat in the ocean / anchor off-shore?
What can I bring into the festival?
We kindly ask you to respect your neighbors, respect our city, and most importantly respect your beach. Please pick up any trash you come across. Sea life and our turtles are not fans of trash. Limit any plastic you bring to the beach. Be smart, be aware of your surroundings, report any suspicious packages you may come across.
All guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags and prohibited items at home. Any prohibited item that is confiscated will not be held or returned.
- Blankets & beach towels
- Prescription medicine. All prescription medicines must be in a marked bottle, along with proper matching ID
- Baby strollers (or) small wagons for toddlers
- Non-professional cameras (detachable lenses not allowed)
- One (1) empty water container up to 2 liters in size
- Factory sealed water bottle (one per person, up to 1 liter)
- Small backpacks (school backpacks). Please no large frame backpacks.
- Camelbacks, but they must be empty.
- Umbrellas – (small hand held only please)
- Low rise beach chairs are allowed, however they must be set up in the designated chair zone
- Encouraged items: sunscreen, sunglasses, government issued ID, cash/debit card.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or explosives
- Illegal or Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food & drink (except your factory sealed water)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Flyers, handbills, posters, stickers (no solicitation allowed)
- Large HIGH BACK chairs and/or Patio Chairs
- Beach umbrellas or Tents
- Glass containers or containers
- Skateboards, bicycles, motorized vehicles or scooters (unless ADA Approved device)
- Paint, Sharpies, or Permanent Markers
- Coolers of any size
- Professional recording devices or cameras (no-detachable lenses or tripods or other commercial uses)
- Laser Pointers
- Unauthorized or Unlicensed Vending
- Items to obstruct other fan’s views (kites, flag poles, large signs, etc)
Ticketing & Wristband Questions
How much are tickets?
Like many festivals, Tortuga Music Festival uses a pricing schedule that rewards fans for purchasing early!
Prices for the 2014 Tortuga Music Festival are as follows:
Two-day General Admission
Early Bird GA – $145
Advance GA – $155
Regular GA* – $165
Early Bird VIP – $599
Advance VIP – $699
Regular GA* – $799
Early Bird Super VIP – $999
Advance Super VIP – $1,099
Regular Super VIP – $1,299
*Day of Show pricing at the Box Office may differ slightly
When do tickets go on sale?
Advance tickets go on sale THIS FRIDAY, December 13th at 10am EST. Get yours here!
What amenities does a VIP ticket include?
VIP Amenities include:
- Complimentary select beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks
- Complimentary snacks and finger food
- Private air-conditioned restrooms
- VIP-only viewing area for each stage, including front-row viewing
- Unlimited access to VIP Grove, VIP-only viewing area with comfy couches, beach chairs and shade structures
- Access to/from the site through special VIP-only entrances and exits
- Early access to the festival site & More!
What amenities does a Super VIP ticket include?
Super VIP tickets include all of the regular VIP privileges and amenities, plus:
- Private air-conditioned dining room and lounge serving 5-star meals with snacks in between.
- Concierge service prior to and during the festival.
- Private main stage Super VIP lounge with stunning views.
- Super VIP welcome package & More!
When is the ticket shipping cutoff date?
The shipping cut off date will be updated here soon!
Will I receive tickets or a wristband?
Any tickets bought before the shipping cutoff date will receive their festival wristband in the mail.
What if I didn’t get a confirmation email when I bought my tickets?
Email us at email@example.com and let us know. We will make sure you receive your confirmation email!
I accidentally typed my email, name or shipping address in wrong when I bought my tickets. Can I correct this?
Yes! You can actually correct this yourself.
Any information you entered at registration, including your shipping address, can be updated at any time by logging in to your Eventbrite account. To make a change to your email address or name, you’ll want to:
- Log in to your Eventbrite account at www.eventbrite.com/gettickets.
- Enter the email address you used to register for your tickets.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, no problem! Just enter your email address where it says ‘Don’t know your password?’ and we’ll send you an email to help set your new password.
- Once logged into your account, click on ‘View Order’ to view your event.
- Select the ‘Edit’ link across from the title of the ticket that you would like to edit.
- Once you have made all of your changes click ‘Save.’
Still having problems? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your First and Last Name, Order Number and information that needs to be corrected.
What do I do if I have an international ticket? Are my tickets shipped to me?
All international orders will be held at Will Call. You may pick them up during Box Office / Will Call hours before and during the festival. (Box Office Hours will be updated closer to the festival).
When will I get my wristband(s)?
Wristbands will start shipping in March. We will make announcements letting everyone know the dates that wristbands begin shipping. *Please note – We are shipping thousands of wristbands so your wristband may not ship on the first day. Don’t panic, you will receive an email with a tracking number once your wristband has shipped!
I still have questions about my ticket order.
If none of the FAQ items answer your questions or if you are still having problems, please email email@example.com. Please include your name and what your problem is and we will help you out!
Why do you have so many exclamation points in your FAQ responses?
Because we are so excited for the festival this year!!
Travel & Lodging Questions
We want to make sure that all music lovers have access and get to enjoy the Tortuga Music Festival experience. Look for signs with a wheelchair symbol on them at the main entrance and throughout the venue for accessible entry and information.
Is the site ADA compliant?
Yes, just like last year, the site will be ADA compliant. If you have questions concerning the accommodations please reach out to us at ADA@tortugamusicfestival.com or stop by the Info Booth during the event.
Will there be ADA parking available?
All parking is located off-site. We do not control any of the local parking lots near the festival, however accessible parking will be available at area hotels (if you are a guest) and in nearby public and private parking lots (see parking map). Wheelchair accessible Riverwalk shuttle buses will be running along the route seen on the map. You may speak with any shuttle driver to request a wheelchair accessible shuttle. You may also be dropped off at the entrance to the festival located on Seabreeze Boulevard, however please note that there is no parking available there.
Will there be ADA viewing accommodations at the stages?
Yes, although the Tortuga and Sunrise stages are on the sand there will be wheelchair accessible viewing areas at each stage for you to enjoy the music. Due to limited space, the platform is reserved for an individual with a disability and one companion. The viewing areas will have ushers to regulate entry. Chairs will be provided and will be made available on a first come, first served basis. Our ushers will do their very best to make sure you have a unobstructed spot to view the show and will try to accommodate additional companions for families with children.
Where are the ADA viewing platforms?
We will have an updated 2014 map soon showing exactly where the ADA viewing platforms will be. You can also view our 2013 site map here to get an idea!
Are wheelchair or scooter rentals available?
Wheelchair and scooter rentals are available from the following local services:
- Care Vacations (877-478-7827)
- Family Rentals (954-772-2288)
- Other local wheelchair rental services
Will there be wheelchair accessible bathrooms?
Wheelchair accessible bathrooms are located throughout the festival grounds and are located on the map with the restroom symbol. For your convenience, these bathrooms will be locked to the general public, a key or combination will be provided for you to use and will be available at the Info Booth and all First Aid stations.Please note: Tortuga Music Festival does not provide personal care, golf cart rides, or wheelchair push service. Please bring companions to assist you, if needed.
What is Rock The Ocean?
The Rock The Ocean Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for profit whose mission is to increase public awareness about the issues impacting the world’s oceans and to support scientific research, education and ocean conservation initiatives through benefit concerts, brand partnerships, and entertainment industry events.
Want to know more Rock The Ocean Foundation? Click here to learn more!
How do I donate to RTO?
Rock The Ocean has a couple of ways you can donate to the cause! Click here to make your donation!